Monday, February 1, 2010

My First Poker Tutorial Video

(part 1 below, parts 2, 3 and 4 can be located from my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FezioJnr)



I've finally finished my first poker tutorial video. Basically walking through a recent MTT win showing various hands and discussing them. Its broken down into 4 10min parts.

I'm looking for feedback both positive and negative as I want to make my next one a lot lot better.

The general consensus at the moment seems to be a good video overall however my voice is slightly monotone (i tried to speak clear and slow lol, but obviously over did it). Also people say they would like to see a varied selection of hands, i.e. hands I opt to fold, big lay downs I had to make, and so on.

I made the video for 2 reasons, firstly to help out those looking to get into the game, and gain a general understanding for various plays in poker. Secondly I made it so I could learn a lot more about my game, listening to what people have to say, how they would play certain hands differently, why they didn't like my plays etc...

So take a look if you have a minute or forty lol and I look forward to hearing your feedback. Don't be shy :D if you think its sh*t just say so :D along with some decent criticism I can implement into the next video.

Cheers guys

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I really enjoyed your comments and look forward to seeing more. I started poker a month ago, and like it a lot. Can you post some help to real beginners? I haven't played in real money yet, although I have 30 times the play money with which I started.

What is the best starting point to play in real money? I am thinking about not investing a single pound, but raising my play chips to a level at which I can buy in to a tournament with a 5 dollar 1st place.

You are playing real aggressive -at least what I have seen so far. What are you doing if you are facing two or more aggressors? Is it always the case that people shit their pants in the bubble etc.?

Cheers, Balazs from Hungary