Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Grand Series of Poker III


Today marks the start of the Grand Series of Poker III, an online poker festival running on the OnGame Network. It consists of 16 events ending with a big high roller $5,000 buyin NLHE event.

I doubt I'll be playing many of these events due to work, however I'm going to be playing Event 1, the $200 buyin NLHE Deepstack which has a guarentee of $350,000.

Event 1 kicks of today at 7pm GMT, with a starting stack of $5k and a 20 minute clock.

I'm also playing the $80 buyin direct Coral British Masters Poker Tour satellite, although I've already won a seat I've been told that if I win a second seat I can register for the £220 side event and recieve the rest of the money in expenses.

So today (27/9/09) I'll be playing the following online tourneys: -
  • 6pm GMT - $80 British Masters Qualifier.

  • 7pm GMT - $200 GSOP Event 1 - $350,000gtd Hold'em NL.

This should keep me busy this evening, the outcome of these events will be posted upon completion.

No comments: