Saturday, October 24, 2009

CBMPT Day 1

This is just a quick update as its 3.30am (4.30am technically). I just finished Day 1 of the Coral British Masters Poker Tour £500 ME @ The Harbourside. 150 runners, 30 left, average stack about 50,000 and I have 30,800. Blinds will be 1000/2000/200 (i think) when play resumes tomorrow. I'll do a proper TR when the tourney is over. fyi I won a £50 last longer I had going with Matt Dale and other members of the Poker.co.uk crew. Although If I cash that will be handed to the player to bust before me (who didnt cash) which was Judi.

Nite.

2 comments:

Chris Brice said...

Hi Tom,

Chris from final table last night. Congrats on your result and very well played. Nice to meet you and hope to catch up at future poker tourneys. Bit of crazy finish but I would have taken third at start of the day (plus I did OK out of money deal as you will have seen)!!

Cheers
Chris

FezioJnr said...

Cheers mate :D Yeah was good to meet you to mate, you did awesome and a fantastic finish :D I'm defo up for some more of the £500'ers lol, a great structure :D

Gona upload a Trip Report now :D