Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weekend of relaxation

Absolute SPA Hotel - Limerick, Ireland


I spent this weekend with the girlfriend, I flew to Ireland on Friday after work and we spent the weekend at the Absolute Spa Hotel in Limerick City. It was a very nice stay however the "extras" were a little pricey. It was €12.50 for breakfast so €50 for the both of us over to days, and it was €25 each for one hours use of the Spa haha. Didn't mind too much as it was only a 2 day stay, however I wouldn't stay there any longer than that. I arrived home on Sunday so decided to hit the virtual felt for the evening...


Pokerwise
Due to the weekend trip I didn't play much poker this weekend, however I did manage to squeeze in a four hour session this evening.
My schedule consisted of 3 tourneys, results shown below: -

1. €150 - €100k on Poker.co.uk. This tourney saw 698 runners and I was gutted to only last an hour and a half. Busted in 464th place after coming over the top of a big pre flop raise with AKs. We ended up getting it AIPF and I was up against AQo, needless to say the board brought a Q .
2. €22 deepstack on Poker.co.uk. Finished in 27th place out of 260 for a €32.20 cash. Would have liked to have pushed for the final table in this one :( I made a squeeze play with KQs and got called by 1010, the board ran dry and I busted.
3. $5R on Coral. This was a sub satty to the $80 direct satty to the Coral Masters. This tourney saw 18 runners and I managed to take this one down within 2 hours...

No comments: