Friday, March 26, 2010

Busy few months & a FT

I made the Big Antes Final Table again tonight on Stars but unfortunately couldn't take it down back to back. I did manage 3rd for around $600 which is decent enough. Also made it deep in the $11 rebuy however busted with KJ on a K78 K A board Vs 77. Maybe could have gotten away from this hand however always hard to fold these deep in a tourney Vs an aggressive big stack.

My MTT volume has been this highest I've ever played this month, resulting in over 10 MTT cashes for well over $3k and the month still isn't over. I'll post up all this months cashes towards the beginning of next week.

I'm off to Egypt on Wednesday and will be heading straight up to Coventry for the £550 UKIPT Main Event a day after my return. In May I'll be playing the £550 CBMPT at Harbourside Bristol and a week later be heading to Dusk Till Dawn for the UKIPT Main. Then just a few weeks later I'll be heading to Vegas with Dan for the first $1k WSOP event as well as a number of Venetian Deepstack events. So all in all its going to be a very busy few months for me. Egypt, UKIPT Cov, CBMPT Brizzle, UKIPT @ DTD and then Vegas for the WSOP and Venetian.

Anyway here is the Screenshot of my FT tonight...

No comments: