Tuesday, January 11, 2011

UKIPT Nottingham Schedule Released



The schedule was released for UKIPT Nottingham and I've now fully booked my accommodation. I was looking at the Hilton Spa and it was about £100 a night however when I checked this morning it was £48 a night inc breakfast. I therefore proceeded to snap call, I don't mind Travelodge when I have to but I usually pay about £30-£60 a night for that anyway so £48 a night for a hotel with a pool, spa, high speed internet and free parking and breakfast is ideal.

Anyway onto the schedule, it includes the main event which is split into 2x Day 1s, £100 and £300 side events and a £1,500 high roller (with a £100 sattelite prior to the tourney). All in all I think they've done well, it's now Fri-Mon as appose to Thur-Sun which I prefer and a good selection of side events.

I'm registered for Day 1a so if I bust can jump into the £100 side event. Also if I bust I'll have a days worth of grinding online/relaxing followed by the £300'er on Sat night and if I bust all of this I'll probably fire one bullet in the £100 High Roller Event.

Whenever I go to event I just shoot home as soon as I bust however this time I'm staying for the duration regardless. I put far to much emphasis on the main event and don't look any further than that. Therefore this will be my first full weekend of live poker in terms of playing solid from Fri-Mon.

http://www.ukipt.com/tournaments/nottingham/

Good Luck All.


No comments: