Monday, February 14, 2011

UKIPT Recap + Rush Shippage

Well overall it was a fairly uneventful trip to Nottingham. I busted the main event in the 2nd from last level of Day 1 after playing solid poker all day. I followed this up by busting the £300 side event in the last level of the day at 5am after making a great preflop call with A4o lol.

May fire up some hand reviews over the next few weeks but I've just fired up an online MTT session so focusing on that for now.

On Sunday night I decided against playing the £100 charity side event and decided to chill out at the Hilton and grind some online poker. I fired up a session of Rush poker then decided to order some room service, ended up paying about £25 for an Angus burger, chips and a beer lol. This included £4 delivery charge haha :D On top of this the internet cost me £15 for 24 hours lol.

After a dire start to the session which included two set over set bustouts I managed to run deep and run good in a $26 ROD. Fortunately the final table was so so weak and managed to own with about 5 left. Ended up shipping it for almost $1.3k :) Happy days and a welcome turn of events which turned a dire deficit of a weekend into a profitable trip within 90 mins :D

No comments: