Thursday, April 7, 2011

$100NL Cash Games and $1k Super Tuesday Seat

Cash Games (1,800 hands at $100NL)

MTT wise March was a great month, I had a number of deep runs and ended up roughly about $2,000 up on the month, great timing with my Vegas trip looming near.

I also started throwing some cash tables into my schedule, mainly playing $100NL 6-Max. I've found the rake to be a killer at $100NL (obv) but on Stars generally the play is fairly soft. My volume has been minimal and I've managed to get in about 1,800 hands at $100NL 6-Max over the past month ending up roughly $450 up which isn't bad. Obviously this sample size is shocking and I'm still in the "educational" phase of cash games, i.e. watching videos and studying where I can. I did consider myself uber shit at cash maybe 2 months ago but I've taken the time to work at my cash game strategy so hopefully it'll pay off. I'm not interested in jumping up the stakes or anything like that, I'm just "getting my feet wet" so to speak. I feel with my current bankroll coupled with my ability, $100NL is where I'm most comfortable at the moment. I'll continue to get my head down and work hard at my game and then readdress my situation in maybe 6 months.


$1,050 Super Tuesday Seat Binkage

Just a quick minor note, I threw 3 $10 rebuy satellites into my schedule the other night into Stars weekly $1050 event. I bought in once at each busted 2 and added on in one so was in for just over $40. I ran good when it mattered and managed to ship a seat (which I then unregistered from and took the T$ to boost the account)...

4 comments:

FloppingDead said...

Is it just coincidence the prize pool of the sat was $2100?

Tom said...

Is it just coincidence the prize pool of the sat was $2100?

FezioJnr said...

Yeah it was, it just happened to work out as 2 seats lol :)

Pieter.Sanders89 said...

HAHA at last I found you Fezio! I played with you as well that time! I am Gerrits from NL :) btw I am playing on this website more often now, come check it out and challenge me ! ;) Maria gokkasten