Tuesday, March 29, 2011

10/4,904 for $780

I took advantage of the Full Tilt Multi Entry Double Gtd week last night.

I entered 4 times into the $26 $84k and cashed twice. It saw 4,904 players and I finished 96th for $124 and 10th for $777. I'm both please and gutted. Gutted mainly because there was $20k up top and I had a fairly decent stack the whole way through, on the FT bubble I was playing $600k and 3 bet a guy allin with 77, he calls with AQ and binks a Q :( would have been up over a million chips had that held but hey, still a decent run.

It was a long old slog, starting at 7pm (after waking up at 7am that day and doing a full days work finished at 5.30pm) and I didn't bust until 3am, 4 hours sleep and then up at 7am again for work today :)

Taking the night off tonight to catch up on some sleep, playing squash later then will hit the sack and play a decent schedule tomorrow evening.

I've started mixing up some cash into my schedule, mainly $0.50/$1 6-Max due to the Stars hand promotion. Once April hits I'll be going all out to at least push for GoldStar on Stars, this will set me up for 100% FPPs in May where I'll be playing numerous SCOOPs including the $2k event which gives out about 550 FPPs (1,100 FPPs with GoldStar) alone.

Also have Vegas next month so will be hitting up some WSOPC events. Overall it's been a very good month for a part-time $22 MTT grinder, I'll do a month overview post once April hits.

Also next week I have the £100 PokerPlayer UK Tour Event in Bristol which will be a bit of fun. I haven't played live since the UKIPT at Dusk Till Dawn so this should sharpen my live ability just before Vegas :)

No comments: