Thursday, March 17, 2011

Final Table - $22 Big A (3/360)

Just a quick update, I finaled the $22 Big Antes again last night. I've cashed in this one endless times, final tabled it 5 times and won it twice. Placed 3rd this time for $800.

I got a nice double up with about 20 left with AA, after a guy 3-bet shove preflop with AT. I then went pretty card dead although picked up some nice spots to get my chips in preflop which chipped me up pretty well.

Getting excited about Vegas which is next month, some good news is one of my mates is coming over with me. He text me one night just saying "Vegas flights booked" out of nowhere haha ! epic.

He plays a little poker so we'll be entering one or two WSOPC events together. Hes been to Vegas before and travelled America so not a bad guy to head over with for my first time in Vegas and the US.

Also the SCOOPs schedule has been announced. I've put in a request at work to have the Mon and Tue off following the first weekend of the SCOOPs so I'll be playing the $22, $215 and $2,100 (6-Max Events) for sure and then the $22 and $215 NLHE events and hopefully the $2k as well if I can satty in. My aim is to play all 6 of the opening events, they're all 2-Day events with amazing structures so fingers crossed for a deep run in one or two of them :D

Screen shot of my score from last night...


No comments: