Thursday, March 3, 2011

Barren Land


Not much to update pokerwise really. Over the last few weeks I've had a handful of cashes and even went on a 20 MTT run without a cash.

On the up side...

I'm heading to Vegas at the end of next month to play a few WSOPC events. I've also been playing a few steps on Stars and have 2 tickets banked thus far in anticipation of the SCOOPs. I've a $215 ticket and a $2,100 ticket. Hopefully I'll build up a couple more $215 tickets as I want to play a good few of the events this year. I'm not sure which I'll play yet, if theres a 4-Max or Big Antes then I'll probably opt for them. I wouldn't mind playing the 2-day events but all depends if I can get time off work.

I'm going away this weekend however will be playing a few MTTs tonight and hopefully Sunday night as well :D I'll hopefully have something positive to report come the end of March :)

No comments: