Saturday, May 28, 2011

$1,500 - 5/302 ($75 Early Antes)

I played a full schedule Thursday night for the first time in 5 days. 10 tourneys. Busted all bar one in which I made the final table but busted 5th for about $1.5k. This month is turning out to be a fantastic month for me.

I've won 2 tourneys outright for $3.8k and $2k and a further 2 final tables for $1k and $1.5k. I didn't post an update but back last week I finished 3rd on Poker Stars in their $27.50 360 Cap for around $1k which was nice.

Playing minimal poker this weekend however I'm currently planning a live schedule for July/Aug with S4ooter, we'll be hitting various locations for some UK ranking events. At the moment the DTD Grand Prix is looking likely and the UKIPT in Brighton is a shout but more information to follow. For now heres a shot of my 5th place finish...

No comments: