Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Grind Station

The True Art of Multi-Tabling

Well over recent weeks I've been enforcing the true are of multi-tabling. Most people usually multi-table 8-12 tables over 2 screens (even more for the pioneers of the art). However, recently I've been multi-tabling across three screens, two laptops, two mouses and two keyboards.

"Why?" I hear you ask. Well my primary laptop is a Mac and I've recently been playing on Poker.co.uk which doesn't have an Instant Play version. I currently can't be assed to setup a windows partition on my Mac and being the law abiding citizen I am, I don't want to download a copy of Vista. If anyone is aware of other ways to get a .exe working on a Mac then feel free to comment.

Here is a picture of my current setup. I've the 13.3" Macbook Pro (probably my best investment ever), this is hooked up to a 23" Phillips HD monitor and to the right is just an old 15" Acer which is used for non-mac software. I hate the Boss media Instant Play so Dusk Till Dawn is played on here as well as Blue Square and Poker.co.uk. Also notice the new age iPhone in the bottom right of the picture, I like to keep this handy to use various poker related apps :D :D...


No comments: